Skip to main content

SushiSwap head chef dumps tokens; plans to focus on migration

Chef Nomi left some food on the table.

On the heels of skepticism of the project, SushiSwap project head, Chef Nomi, dumped SUSHI tokens over the weekend.

In a series of tweets, the anonymous personality Chef Nomi claimed converting SUSHI tokens is meant to move the project away from doubts on its migration from Uniswap to SushiSwap. 

“I did the recent move because I care about the community. I'm taking IL for you. But all I received was blaming and FUDing. Here's what happened. The devshare part of me. I converted them to $ETH. I stop caring about price and I will focus on the technicality of the migration.”

Sushi has been under scrutiny for the past few weeks as Chef Nomi was the only person to have access to $27 million in SUSHI tokens. Chef Nomi said these tokens were held for further development of the project. The project has been a rising star, representing at least 77% of the action on Uniswap as of Sept. 1.

Chef Nomi said the move is consistent with what other developers have done for their coin’s success: 

“People asked if I exited scam. I did not. I am still here. I will continue to participate in the discussion. I will help with the technical part. I will help ensure we have a successful migration. @SatoshiLite did that and Litecoin had no problem surviving.”

SushiSwap’s general manager previously told Cointelegraph the project is still being developed despite people’s skepticism and that “code shows everything.”



from Cointelegraph.com News https://ift.tt/3gZuXjj
https://ift.tt/3btaMcB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TA: Ethereum Remains Strong, Why ETH Could Rally Above $2.3K

Ethereum is trading in a positive zone above the $2,150 support zone the 100 hourly SMA against the US Dollar. ETH price is likely to rally if there is a clear break above $2,300. Ethereum is trading in a positive zone above the $2,100 and $2,150 support levels. The price is now trading above $2,100 and the 100 hourly simple moving average. There is a key bullish trend line forming with support near $2,140 on the hourly chart of ETH/USD (data feed via Kraken). The pair start a fresh rally above $2,300 as long as it is above the $2,000 support zone. Ethereum Price Is Showing Positive Signs After forming a base above $2,000, ethereum started a steady increase . ETH broke the $2,200 resistance zone and it settled nicely above the 100 hourly simple moving average. The price even spiked above the $2,250 resistance level. However, the price seems to be struggling to gain pace above $2,250, similar to bitcoin . A high is formed near $2,285 and ether is now correcting lower. There was...

I Stand By My $100,000 Bitcoin Price Target, Anthony Scaramucci

Anthony Scaramucci has again reiterated his stand on why he thinks bitcoin will still hit the $100,000 price target he had earlier set. Scaramucci had put forth this forecast when he was on Yahoo! Finance earlier in the year. The founder explained that bitcoin could easily be trading at $100,000 in 12 months. Anthony Scaramucci who founded Skybridge Capital in 2005 has not always been bullish on bitcoin. But has slowly come around over the years and has now gotten into bitcoin. The CEO believes that more and more funds will get into bitcoin as time passes. His message to other money managers had been that he believed the performance of their funds will eventually be benched off of bitcoin. Related Reading |  Bitcoin Whale Warns Of “November 2018 Vibes.” What This Means Scaramucci took this one step further when he founded the Skybridge Bitcoin Fund early this year. An institutional-grade fund that was created specifically to invest in bitcoin, which it considers to be the larg...

SubQuery raises $9M for Polkadot data protocol

Blockchain venture capitalists continue to fund Polkadot projects with growing conviction. SubQuery aims to bring data indexing infrastructure to the network. Decentralized data aggregator SubQuery has concluded a $9 million funding round to build Polkadot’s first data aggregation layer, a move that could strengthen data indexing for the emerging interoperability network. The investment funds will be used to continue building SubQuery’s data indexing infrastructure for all Polkadot and Kusama applications, the company announced Wednesday. SubQuery also announced the investment would help it expand its technical abilities and support the open-sourcing of its software. This investment round was co-led by Arrington XRP Capital, Digital Currency Group and Stratos Technologies with additional participation from Hypersphere Ventures, NGC Ventures, Wintermute and Skynet Trading. Previously, SubQuery successfully raised $1.8 million in a private seed round that concluded in March of this y...